Trends in Global Grassroots Organizing
A Platform Featuring the Change Agents & Movements Creating Peace, Justice, Sustainability and Transformation
Suggested Donation: $20 - Pay more if you can to cover those who can't pay anything at all, or whatever you can. (Enter $0 to download free.) If you have a technical problem submitting a donation, please enter $0 and submit your donation at we.net/donate
Trends Continuous Newsfeed: http://trends.we.net
At this moment of political discord and social turmoil in the USA and many other countries, when millions of people are frightened about their future and wondering where our society is headed, we think it is crucial to know Who is doing What to protect People and the Planet Then we can focus our energy in the most effective and fulfilling ways to be part of the growing movement for peace, sustainability and transformation. Whether you’re a committed activist or new to the world of social change, Trends can deliver a mega-dose of optimism while connecting you to new and inspiring Change Agents working locally and globally for a better world. Trends is focused on the 11 Campaigns For Change which developed from 11 Days of Global Unity. Together they form a comprehensive blueprint for global transformation: Would you like to help us Inspire, Inform and Involve millions more people to create a better world? Here are 3 ways you can be part of this effort:
- Join the WE Team that creates Trends and does so many other things too! Sign up to become a Volunteer Coordinator here: http://WE.net/takeaction/volunteer
- Submit your own Trend Report for possible publication in Trends! Tell us whose transformative work for social change inspires you – including your own! Send to Trends@We.net
- Make a generous tax deductible contribution to help We, The World continue and expand our global networks of collaboration and action! Click here to make a secure donation or go to http://WE.net/donate to see an address where you can send a check.
Co-Producers of Trends in Global Grassroots Organizing
Rick Ulfik Founder of We, the World and The We Campaign at WE.net
Angel Short Assistant Director for We, The World and the WE Campaign at WE.net, Production Manager for Trends in Global Grassroots Organizing
Robert Levine FIONS Board Member, Principal Instructor at TGR Yoga and Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator for We, The World and the WE Campaign at WE.net, Chief Editor for Trends in Global Grassroots Organizing
Thank you for visiting our site and using it to help create a better world!
- Select your preferred billing cycle from the dropdown below: Monthly, Quarterly, 6 months, or Yearly
- Enter the amount you would like to donate for each billing cycle in the "Name a fair price" field. Enter "0" if you would like to access the content free.
- Once complete, you'll be subscribed to receive every issue when it's released! You will also have access to all past issues.